EMV 100.5 is a very powerful car audio midrange. This Energy.5 midwoofer can reproduce a very wide frequency range; from 80 Hz to 7,5 kHz. Thanks to its overall small footprint (44 mm) it can be installed in very small spaces. The V-cone® technology offers the best off-axis response and high sensitivity to details in mid-high frequencies. The large ferrite neodymium motor assembly ensures excellent mobile voice coil control, for maximum efficiency. A rubber cover protects it from abrasions and damages, providing damping to the basket and motor structure. Wide frequency range, emission linearity and install-friendliness, without compromise.
|Power Handling - Peak W||120|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||40|
|Frequency response Hz||80 ÷ 7,5k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||91|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Cone/Dome||Water repellent pressed paper|
1. V-cone® for best off-axis response and clear mid-high frequency detail.
2. Water-repellent treated paper cone; butyl rubber surround.
3. Pure copper voice coil, wound on aluminium former, for exceptional thermal and mechanical capacity.
4. Large motor assembly for excellent control of voice coil.
5. Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
6. Rubber magnet cover provides damping to the basket and motor structure and protects from abrasions and damages.
7. DIN size basket coated with scratch-proof, corrosive-resistant material.
8. Tin-plated, high current terminals.
9. Silver-plated lead wires, for maximum reliability and conductivity.
10. Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
11. Curve memory Nomex spider for consistent, reliable performance.
V-CONE®The exponential profile gets very close to the perfect one, providing exceptional dispersion.
KLIPPELThe Klippel quality control system is our guarantee to always produce a product entirely in compliance with the most challenging international standards.
|Dimension (L x W x H)||0 x 0 x 0|